Nuffield College is pleased to present a panel discussion on experiments in South Asia and Africa.
- Discussants: Raymond Duch (CESS/Nuffield College) and Julien Labonne (Blavatnik School of Government)
- “Is Information Power? Civics Training and Women’s Political Participation in Rural India” by Soledad Prillman
- “Who do bureaucrats serve and who they don’t? The double-edged sword of political influence in bureaucracy” by Tanushree Goyal
- “God insures those who pay? Formal insurance and religious offerings in Ghana” by Amma Panin
- “Foreign aid reduces citizen demands for accountability” Abhishek Parajuli