Experimental Procedures and Pricing
CESS Nuffield – FLAME University is committed to ensuring that all experiments we conduct meet the highest scientific and ethical standards. Accordingly, we have adopted a set of standardized guidelines and procedures consistent with the ones implemented at the other CESS centres. Before beginning the application process to conduct an experiment with us, please make sure you are familiar with our registration procedures, which you can find here.
You can find out more about the CESS Nuffield ethical guidelines and ethics review process here.
|Alojamiento||£890.00||[wp_cart_button name="Alojamiento" price="890" button_text="agrega"]|
|Alojamiento y vuelo – early bid||£1,722.00||[wp_cart_button name="Alojamiento y vuelo - early bid" price="1722" button_text="agrega"]|
|Alojamiento y vuelo||£2,583.00||[wp_cart_button name="Alojamiento y vuelo" price="2583" button_text="agrega"]|
|Inscripcion||£300.00||[wp_cart_button name="Inscripcion" price="300" button_text="agrega"]|
|Matricula||£300.00||[wp_cart_button name="Matricula" price="300" button_text="agrega"]|
|Colegiatura||£2,300.00||[wp_cart_button name="Colegiatura" price="2300" button_text="agrega"]|
|Desayuno y almuerzo||£350.00||[wp_cart_button name="Desayuno y almuerzo" price="350" button_text="agrega"]|
If you are interested in running a lab experiment with students at FLAME University or from another campus in Pune, please take a look at our pricing information below. We will discuss prices for lab-in-the-field experiments and lab experiments with non-students subjects on a case-by-case basis.
|Online Political Information: Facebook and Saturation and Electoral Accountability in Mexico||Horacio Larreguy||Harvard|
|I bet you won’t stay off Facebook! Reducing social media usage via challenges||Severine Toussaert||Oxford|
|Audits, Social Media Information and Accountability: Chile RCT||Felipe Torres||Kings College|
|Geographical Clustering for Delivering Facebook Ad Treatments||Thomas Robinson||Oxford|
|Deep Fake Videos: A User's Guide||Areeq Chowdhury||Future Advocacy|
|ANES Social Media Initiatives||Shanto Iyengar||Stanford|
|Why I was not worried about Cambridge Analytica (and you should not have been either)||David Nickerson||Temple|
|Social media as campaign tools: Are Facebook advertisement campaigns effective at attracting campaign donations and volunteer sign-ups?||Florian Foos||LSE|
|Politics in the Facebook Era. Evidence from the 2016 US Presidential Elections||Michela Redoano||Warwick|
|Federica Liberini||Bath University|
|Antonio Russo||Loughborough University|
|Measuring Public Opinion via Digital Footprints||Roberto Cerina||Oxford|
At CESS Nuffield – FLAME University, all information participants get during our studies is true. This implies:
- We never deceive participants.
- We keep the promises made to participants. For example, if we promise a certain payment, participants will indeed receive it.
- If we are directly responsible for a mistake that is to the disadvantage of participants, we will inform and compensate them.
- We design, conduct and report our research in accordance with recognized scientific standards and ethical principles.
- The data in the participants’ database will only be used to conduct experiments at CESS Nuffield – FLAME University. The data will never be given to third parties.
- There is no direct link between the personal data in the participants database and the data collected during a study.
- Every participant can decide at any moment to unsubscribe from the participants database. Unsubscribing from the database implies that no further invitations to our studies will be sent to that person.
- The data generated during experiments is anonymous and is used to write scientific articles and to give presentations. We provide links to working and published papers for research done at CESS Nuffield – FLAME University on our research website.
If you are ready to apply to run an experiment at CESS Nuffield – FLAME University, please fill out this form and send it in PDF format to email@example.com.